Are You An Attorney Looking To Refer A Case?
Schad & Schad, P.C., can review your case and decide if it’s a good fit for us to take to trial. We have the experience to properly prepare cases for trial and take cases in Indiana and Kentucky. We know how to tell a story to the judge and jury so they will empathize with our client’s injuries.
Cases We Handle
Our law firm focuses representation on personal injury litigation for serious car accident injuries, slip and fall injuries, vicious dog bites and wrongful death occurrences. We help people who have been victims of medical malpractice and nursing home neglect and abuse. We’ve also handled cases where injuries resulted from toxic chemical exposure and dangerous defective products.
Civil rights cases have also come to the forefront where people’s rights have been infringed upon such as rights of incarcerated individuals denied medical care, police brutality, unlawful search and seizure, unlawful confinement in mental institutions.
The Future Of Personal Injury Trial Representation
Our attorneys have the strong experience needed to prepare you and your case for trial. We utilize many cutting-edge techniques and presentation tools to garner the best results. Some of our methods include:
- Remote meetings, video depositions, video conferencing and negotiations
- Effective opening statements
- Conducting focus groups to test case strategies
- Preparing exhibits for trial such as 3D animated depictions of accidents and injuries
- Powerpoint presentations
- Timeline charts
- Videos showing impact of injuries on client’s quality of life
- Online settlement conferences
- Secure cloud storage of court documents, case videos, briefs and research
Contact Us To Discuss Your Referral
We are proud that attorneys trust us with their cases and often refer clients to us. You can reach out experienced legal counsel in New Albany by calling us at 812-671-9547. Schad & Schad, P.C., also responds to email inquiries.