Mr. Forrest is a graduate of the Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis. He is a member of the Indiana and Kentucky bars, the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Indiana and the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, and the 6th and 7th Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal.
Mr. Forrest, was born in Washington, D.C., November 9, 1940; Admitted to bar, 1966 ( Indiana); 1986 (Kentucky)
- Also admitted to practice before U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth and Seventh Circuits; U.S. District Courts, Southern District of Indiana and Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- Preparatory education, Indiana University (A.B., 1961); legal education, Indiana University School of Law (LL.B., 1966)
- Named Trial Lawyer of the Year, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, 2003
- Listed in: The Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury, 2005 – 2013
- Member: Louisville, Floyd County, Indiana State, Kentucky and American Bar Associations
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association; American Association for Justice